1. Do not give out personal information such as address, telephone number or email address.
2. Tell an adult right away if you come across something that makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Never agree to meet with a stranger you speak to online.
4. Check with an adult before posting anything online and do not post inappropriate pictures or comments.
5. Do not respond to any messages that are mean or make you feel uncomfortable. Tell an adult if you recieve inapropriate messages, it is not your fault if you recieve messages like that. For more information follow this link: http://ceop.police.uk/
8. Do not give passwords to anyone other than parents or guardians
9. Check with an adult before downloading or installing software.
10. Be a good online citizen and do not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.
11. Help your parents, teachers and peers understand how to have fun and learn online using the Internet, computers and other technology.